subota, 23. ožujka 2024.

 Demons in my Dreams

 
New virtual exhibition, a quick improvised sketch for next projects in the vein of "Spring Sangria Somnambulic Sirens" and "From Babylon to Uranus: Blood Moon Goddess" (this gallery is too minimalist and brutalist for my taste, and I want to go bestial, feral and unhinged.
 
In my wild, hectic, more emotionally intense times, I dream very vividly and the story is either hot chaos, snake pit or elaborate, mind blowing cinematic adventure with intricate alleys, very dark but also sprinkled with neon. Sometimes, I am possessed by nightmares, abducted by a paralysis demon or I wake up in petrifying horror, abominable confusion or utter fear of losing control and death. That imminent sense of impending doom that builds pavor nocturnus creeps in my bones. The fear is a void, a vortex, a black hole that sucks my soul. Women and monsters on my drawings and glitch art are demons, materialized fear that dances on the razorblade of the unfathomable and the unimaginable, of the Real that eludes symbolic and linguistic designation. Their red blood of the flesh and sex and pink dew of ethereal exoskeleton / iridescent aura weave the foam of hypnotic dances and magic rituals, as they try to drown the ghosts in the inky waters. Sexy suicides of diabolical monsters that enliven again on paper release my pain, and I render them sensual, seductive and mesmerizing to kill the beast and to sooth the wounds inflicted by maddened Hades and Nyx that kiss and copulate at some godforsaken graveyard.
After purging the dirt and grimes that infect my psychic silverscreens with buzzing noise, I feel as fresh and pure as a virgin in angel dust.
 




Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar